14th November 2012
Quote reblogged from In Simplicity There Is Truth. with 9 notes
We should go by what is good for the health of all species on Earth and not how much money the project might make for some. It’s crazy to say “listen we have a great way to make money, by causing unwanted destruction that may even poison and kill a few people by doing it.” That is far from environmental justice, in my book.
1st November 2012
Photo reblogged from eric draws with 15 notes
Thesis piece exploring Yoko Ono’s Twitter feed as logical fulfillment of her 1960′s instructional artwork. “Imagine the clouds dripping. Dig a hole in your garden to put them in.” y.o. 1963 spring.
14th October 2012
Chat with 19 notes
- Question: Yoko, I’m putting up some shelves. Should I use glue or nails to attach the wall-mounted brackets?
- Yoko: Glue will not be good enough. In fact, if you just glue it, you may find that the shelves may drop on you and hurt you. Even if it’s a very powerful glue you are using, nailing is a much better solution.
6th June 2012
Photo reblogged from Time Can Be Re-Written with 3 notes
“To join in with my new #smilesfilm project, simply tag any photos you upload to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #smilesfilm and we’ll do the rest! There’s a new website & Apps coming in June 2012. More info at http://smilesfilm.com”
26th March 2012
Chat with 11 notes
- Question: What do you think is the best gift you’ve ever given and have been given?
- Yoko: Life.
9th February 2012
Chat with 13 notes
- Question: Where did you come up with the title “Season of Glass“? What an awesome phrase, not to mention awesome album.
- Yoko: I thought of the season in which everything was suddenly clear as glass and my heart, so fragile. I realized it through my pain when my husband suddenly passed away.
3rd February 2012
Chat with 2 notes
- Question: Have you learned any Martial arts in your lifetime ? Have a Great Weekend !
- Yoko: I’m good. So you better not come near me… I use chopsticks instead of a sword!
2nd February 2012
Chat with 9 notes
- Question: How can I become as wise as you.
- Yoko: Age.
2nd February 2012
Chat with 6 notes
Yoko has a fabulous deadpan.
- Question: You like romantic movies? Peace and Love♥ :)
- Yoko: I like films that are made well. Romantic movies quite often do not meet the standard
16th January 2012
Photo reblogged from LET'S JUST GET TO THE GOOD PART with 21 notes
Wayne Coyne’s been spending some time with Yoko Ono and the Lennon family, and as always, posting plenty of photos to twitter. Oh look, Nels Cline.